About the Venue
Zellerbach Hall is a multi venue performance facility on the campus of the University of California, Berkeley. It was designed by architect and professor Vernon DeMars and completed in 1968. The facility consists of two primary performance spaces: the 2,015 seat Zellerbach Auditorium, and the 500 seat Zellerbach Playhouse. Zellerbach Hall is located on the south side of the UC Berkeley campus at 101 Zellerbach Hall #4800, near the intersection of Telegraph Avenue and Bancroft Way.
Zellerbach Cafe offers food and drink before concerts and during intermissions.
Subscription Package Prices 2017/18
Section A = $288 25% off list ticket prices
Section B = $256 20% off list ticket prices
Section C = $180 20% off list ticket prices
Section D = $112 15% off list ticket prices
Section E = $49 15% off list ticket price
Parking can be difficult to find near curtain time. Please plan to arrive in Berkeley 30-40 minutes prior to the concert to ensure that you are in your seat before the curtain rises. The following is a suggested list of parking lots near our venues:
1. Lower Sproul Lot (previously known as MLK Student Union Garage): Bancroft Way near Telegraph Avenue, under Zellerbach Hall
2. Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) Garage: Bancroft Way at Ellsworth Avenue
3. Bancroft/Fulton Lot: Bancroft Way between Ellsworth Avenue and Fulton Street
4. Dana/Durant Lot: Dana Street near Bancroft Way, across from Zellerbach Hall
5. & 6. Telegraph-Channing Garage: Entrances on Durant Avenue and Channing Street, between Telegraph Avenue and Dana Street
7. Bancroft Structure: Bancroft Way between College Avenue and Bowditch Street