Joining the Legacy Society is an investment in the future of Berkeley Symphony
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
Berkeley Symphony’s Legacy Society is a group of committed supporters who ensure the future of your Symphony. By joining the Legacy Society and including Berkeley Symphony in your estate planning, you reap the rewards of substantial tax benefits and get the satisfaction of knowing that, through your gift, you are providing music for generations to come.
Legacy Society Members enjoy unique benefits including:
- Private salons with Music Director Joseph Young
- Recognition in program books throughout the season
- Invitations to exclusive Berkeley Symphony events
- Access to VIP Ticket Service
- Exclusive invitation to yearly Berkeley Symphony dress rehearsal for you and your guests
- Access to meet and greets with Berkeley Symphony musicians, resident composers, and Music Director Joseph Young
- Invitations to attend and observe educational programs
John Dewes and Kathy Henschel included Berkeley Symphony in their planned giving:
“At a certain time in our lives, we have to reflect on those people and institutions that are of true importance to us and make sure they continue to prosper in the future. Legacy giving to Berkeley Symphony helps us ensure that the symphony we love and have supported for many years will continue to benefit, grow and flourish.” – John Dewes and Kathy Henschel
Berkeley Symphony celebrates our unique and diverse community through music—creating live performances and educational programs to engage the curiosity, spirit, and intellect of our audiences.
WHAT WE DO
With the help of our community, Berkeley Symphony provides:
- Dynamic performances with world-premiere commissions and renowned guest artists
- The award-winning Music in the Schools program, which provides music education to every public elementary school student in Berkeley, free of charge
- Employment opportunities for over 100 local musicians
- Free concerts that make symphonic music accessible to everyone in the community
- Community-strengthening partnerships with local organizations and groups to ensure the Berkeley of the future is vibrant, connected, and strong
INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF BERKELEY SYMPHONY
Contact [email protected] for more information or call (510) 841-2800. Berkeley Symphony is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, TAX ID #23-7219508.