The COVID-19 safety requirements for attending performances in our 2022/23 season are currently as follows:
Symphonic Concert Series @ Zellerbach Hall
in accordance with the Cal Performances policy for Zellerbach Hall
- Masks are required inside the performance auditorium.
- N95, KN95, KF94, or FFP2 masks are recommended, though cloth and surgical masks are also permitted. (See more below.)
- Masks are strongly recommended, though not required, in lobby/waiting areas.
- Up-to-date vaccinations are strongly recommended, though not required.
Wearing an Appropriate Mask
Appropriate masks fit snugly over your nose, mouth, and chin. When wearing cloth masks, we recommend double-masking with a surgical mask underneath to improve the fit. Unacceptable masks include masks with exhalation valves or vents, scarves, balaclava, bandanas, and neck gaiters.
Chamber Concert Series @ Piedmont Center for the Arts
in accordance with the Piedmont Center for the Arts policy
We require all performance attendees ages 5 and up to be fully vaccinated to the maximum extent for which they are eligible. This means meeting one of the following criteria:
Ages 12 and older:
– Have received a booster vaccination at least 14 days before the performance; OR
– If not yet eligible for the booster:
– Have received a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines within the past five months and at least 14 days before the performance; OR
– Have received the first dose of Johnson & Johnson in the past two months and at least 14 days before the performance.
Ages 5 through 11:
– Have received a second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at least 14 days before the performance.
Per CDC guidance, we highly recommend the use of procedural masks (either alone or with a cloth mask on top) or higher-grade N95 or KN95 masks for the utmost protection. Please avoid the use of cloth masks alone.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
We thank you for your support!